If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (407) 933-0707

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

What do I do after my company suffers a pipe break?

The first thing to do is contact your local mitigation company. Your insurance company will want you to start mitigation right away as to not have further damage from the water sitting too long. Secondary damage is anything that is damaged after the initial flood. Mold and humidity problems are considered a secondary damage which ends up costing your insurance more money.

SERVPRO of Osceola County is Here to Help no matter what time of day or night. We are a 24 hour service for all of our commercial clients. Give us a call and we’ll respond quickly and work quickly to get your business running smoothly once again.